57-Point Network and Security Audit for Problem Prevention
3i International can help you determine the limitations and weaknesses of your current technology infrastructure and identify compliance issues and areas where you need to mitigate risk.
Your comprehensive network and security audit will:
- Look for hidden viruses, spyware, and loopholes in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information.
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access, or any other project you have in mind.
- Diagnose any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network.
- Verify the integrity of your data backups. (Note: backups fail; don’t wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren’t working)
- Review your server logs to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected downtime.
- Verify quality of your Internet connection and VOIP phone system.
- Assessments Deliverables:
- Executive Summary
- Overview of the assessment scope and objectives
- Asset Detail Report
- Security Risk Assessment
- External Vulnerabilities Assessment
- Disaster Recovery Assessment
- Hardware Performance Assessment
- Applications Performance Assessment
- Domain Network Assessment
- Best Practice Assessment
- Design of the current environment or systems with applicable diagrams
- Summary of findings and recommendations including a general control review, identified assets, threats, vulnerabilities, impact and likelihood assessment, and network results analysis.