"12 Little-Known Facts All Business Owners Must Know About Keeping Critical Data Safe, Secure, And Disaster-Proof”
If your data is mission critical to your operation and you cannot afford interruptions for days or weeks due to data loss, corruption, or ransomware then you need to read this report and act on the information inside. If you rely on external hard drives, tapes, USB or back up solely in-house then you must read the information in this report. You’ll learn what most IT consultants don’t know or won't tell you about making sure your company’s critical data is safe from loss, corruption, cyber criminals, natural disaster and employee sabotage.
This report will outline the most commonly made, costly mistakes that most business owners make with their data backups, as well as important questions you should ask any offsite backup provider before giving them access to your data.
In addition, you will learn:
- What remote, offsite, or managed backups are, and why EVERY business should have them in place.
- 12 critical characteristics you should demand from any backup service; do NOT trust your data to anyone who does not meet these criteria.
- Where onsite backs fail and give you a false sense of security.
- Frightening trends, cases, and questions every business owner should know and consider regarding data security.
- The single most important thing to look for in a remote backup service provider.