Meeting the challenges of complex regulations and the demand for secure customer information
For banks and financial services firms, data is everything. The security of customer account information, private personal information, and credit card holder information is critical to their ability to build strong, lasting relations with the individuals and businesses they serve.
That data, and its use, is also strictly regulated. So financial institutions can't simply keep it secure for customers. They have to make sure that their processes meet the requirements of a range of complex, demanding rules that are as challenging as they are complex, and that leave no margin for error.
3i International offers small and medium-size financial service firms the IT expertise and skill you need to overcome the challenges, satisfy the regulations, and protect the customers. We work with banks, credit unions, insurers, brokerage firms, and venture capitalists, helping you to develop business IT strategies that are secure and designed to enhance operational performance and profitability.
Our services include:
- Intelligent, innovative solutions to help you meet the requirements of:
- The Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act, which regulates the manner in which financial institutions handle individuals’ private information;
- PCI data security standards for credit card information;
- Sarbanes-Oxley rules related to the origination, storage, and transmission of personal financial data
- Protecting non-private information (names, addresses, Social Security numbers, credit and loan application data, medical information, salaries, etc.), and personally identifiable information (street addresses, driver’s license numbers, email addresses, IP addresses, etc.)
- Threat assessments that effectively identify system vulnerabilities
- Programs that detect and delete malware, ransomware, and other viruses instantly rather than in hours or days
- Developing a fully secure IT environment – not only computers and servers, but also printers, copiers, and other office technologies
- Cloud environments that are secure, compliant, and provide safe and easy access to sensitive data around the clock
- Employee training to ensure your staff can successfully serve as the first line of defense against hackers and other cybercriminals
In addition to providing essential IT services, we can also support your technology team on a day-in, day-out basis – onsite or through outsourcing – delivering even more value, savings, and expertise.