Comprehensive services to protect patient data, ensure compliance, and keep your IT environment safe
A survey of healthcare security professionals revealed that 96 percent believe their critical information is at risk, and 63 percent have experienced a data breach. And as hackers and cybercriminals get more sophisticated, those that have so far avoided an attack could well be a victim at some point in the future – especially in a period of tight budgets and shrinking IT staffs.
At 3i International, we understand that. We know that the compliance demands of HIPPA/HITECH and PCI are strict and unyielding, and that protecting patients’ privacy is a legal requirement, an institutional mandate, and an ethical obligation.
That’s why we offer a full range of services that deliver you the confidence and peace of mind that comes with knowing vital information is safe. Our solutions cover hospitals, clinics, urgent care, home health care, hospice, outpatient facilities, and treatment centers, and include:
- Innovative, intelligent products and services for protected health information and electronic health records
- Threat assessments that effectively identify system vulnerabilities
- Programs that detect and delete malware, ransomware, and other viruses instantly rather than in hours or days
- Data security on servers, mobile devices, and the Internet of Things
- Developing a fully secure IT environment – not only computers and servers, but also printers, copiers, and other office technologies
- Workflow management from the time a patient enters the facility to the time the provider is dealing with explanation of benefits and insurance carriers
- Cloud environments that are secure, assure full compliance, and provide safe and easy access to sensitive data around the clock
- Employee training to ensure your staff can successfully serve as the first line of defense against hackers and other cybercriminals
We also recognize that providers face serious budget and personnel constraints in today’s healthcare world. So in addition to providing critical IT services, we can also support your technology team on a day-in, day-out basis – onsite or through outsourcing – delivering even more value, savings, and expertise.
What’s more, we speak in normal English (not geek speak), removing another layer of complexity. You’ll always know exactly what we’re doing and why, and your questions will always be answered in non-tech language that informs instead of confusing.