Customized security solutions that protect data, clients, business relationships, and reputations
While much of the news about cyber attacks has focused on major industries, the fact is that the professional service sector – legal, accounting, engineering, and architectural, for example – are equally at risk, if not more so.
These firms often do not have the budget or IT staff necessary to effectively protect sensitive data, leaving client, corporate, and internal information at risk. And that, in turn, can disrupt operations and threaten reputations and business relationships.
At 3i International, we have worked with small and medium-sized professional services firms, providing customized security solutions that enhance their performance and recognize the often-unique demands of different companies in different sectors. These include:
- Threat assessments that identify system vulnerabilities
- Creating comprehensive data security and disaster recovery plans
- Security for computer equipment, servers, file rooms, and the Internet of Things
- Strategies that ensure full compliance with any regulatory requirements or professional standards
- Protection of data stored and distributed on mobile devices
- Developing a fully secure IT environment – not only computers and servers, but also printers, copiers, and other office technologies
- Training attorneys, architects, engineers, accountants, and support staff on how to become the first line of defense against hackers
- Encryption of vital client data
- Cloud environments that are secure and provide safe and easy access to sensitive data around the clock
- Detection and deletion of malware, ransomware, and other viruses in minutes rather than hours or days
- Regular software updates
- Password management and protection
Our experience goes beyond IT expertise alone, and includes a from-the-inside perspective of business – including budgets and resource allocation. So in addition to providing critical IT services, we can also support your technology team on a day-in, day-out basis – onsite or through outsourcing – delivering even more value, savings, and expertise.
What’s more, we speak in normal English (not geek speak), removing another layer of complexity. You’ll always know exactly what we’re doing and why, and your questions will always be answered in non-tech language that informs instead of confusing.